In a world of cookie-cutter mod designs, the Therion by Lost Vape arrives with a truly unique vaping experience unlike any other. You're in for a treat.
Proudly boasting full temperature control and pushing up to 75 watts of power with Evolv Technologies' DNA75 chip, the Therion is the new definition of vaping luxury. This Dual-18650 battery version utilizes two high-drain 18650 batteries for fantastic battery life hidden beneath its way-too-classy genuine leather battery cover. This might be one of the smaller dual-18650 mods to hit the market, especially when you consider the powerful chip, leather and ebony accents, and the price.
To promise that the Lost Vapes' Therion is the most stylish mod ever made is an easy guarantee to make. If you don't fall in love with it based solely the performance, then you'll definitely develop a crush on the aesthetic and comfort of using it. Lost Vape got the market excited when they released the E-Square so long ago, and they are back a vengeance.
Prepare to meet your new favorite mod: the Therion.
- 90.5mm x 54mm x 27mm
- Evolv Technologies DNA75 Board
- Custom Genuine Rare Leather Battery Doors
- Up-gradable Firmware
- Ebony Wood Inlays
- Uses Two 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Power Output of 1-75 Watts
- Temperature Control from 200-600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Die-cast Zinc Alloy Box Casing
- 22mm Reinforced Stainless Steel 510 Connector
- Spring-loaded 510 Connector with Nickel-plated Brass Center Pin
- Integrated 1 Amp micro-USB On-board Balanced Charger
- Independent Cell-monitoring Pass-through Charging Capability