Lautus Creations Primoris v 2.0
Note: The Primoris v2.0 in the photo is the one you will receive in your package.
Made in Texas
The Primoris v 2.0 is a custom designed and made high-end vaping device available in extremely limited quantities. The Primoris v 2.0 features hand crafted panels made from stabilized wood and other highly sought after materials. Wood panels are finished with an extremely durable and high gloss finish, leading to extraordinary luster and beauty, coupled with high durability. The frame of the Primoris v 2.0 is made of high grade stainless steel, and sports a fine brushed finish. Buttons are machined from the same stainless, and are very lightly raised to provide for excellent tactile feel, while maintaining a sleek and streamlined appearance.
The Primoris v 2.0 is powered by a single 18650 cell, and features the SX350J regulated chipset. In the Primoris, the SX350J is capable of firing at up to 75 watts, and comes with the following features:
- Upgradable Board
- Bypass mode (direct connection mode)
- 5 modes"Powerful", "Standard" and "Soft", "eco", "SXi-Q S1 to S5"
- Variable Joule & Variable Wattage
- Low resistance 0.05 Ohms
- 212°F-572°F /100°C-300°C
- OLED 0.91" Screen
- Both Gravity Sensor&up/down button adjust the wattage/Variable Joule
- Rotary display
- SXi-Q intelligent vape curve
- One Primoris v2.0 frame featuring the SX350J chipset
- One set of panels (shown in the product picture)
- Custom Wood Case
- Product Warranty Card
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire.
- Only use new batteries that are rated for safe use with the SX350J chip! Do not overtax your batteries!
THIS IS AN ADVANCED USER ITEM. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Lautus Creations LLC is not responsible for damage to any person or property resulting from the use of the Primoris v 2.0.
Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Limited Warranty and Release Agreement appended thereto.