Beyond Vape and Wismec join forces to bring a versatile and ergonomic powerhouse of a mod! Check out the Centurion 100w TC Box Mod!
Able to use either an 18650 or 26650 battery, the Centurion boasts a whopping 100w of pure power plus the ability to use nickel, titanium, or stainless steel wire for accurate temperature control. The design of the Centurion is easily its best feature. It fits in your hand like no other mod can making it both comfortable to use, but also a breeze to adjust settings. The ergonomic form factor will make you question why there aren't more mods like this! Who knew a mod could be so comfortable?
A spring-loaded bottom cap eliminates any battery rattle and has plenty of ventilation for safety. The OLED display makes checking and adjusting settings easy on the eyes, as well. When using the temperature control setting, it has Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) setting, a proprietary technology to adjust resistance of a wide range of heating elements to different ranges. You won't find another mod in this price range with these kinds of features. Beyond Vape & Wisemec have truly outdone themselves!
Coval Vapes recommends Sweetspot Vapor's Titanium Wire for your temperature control builds!
- Beyond Vape and Wismec Collaboration
- Designed by Beyond Vape
- Manufactured by Wismec
- Single 26650 High-Amp Battery
- Optional 18650 High-Amp Battery w/ Sleeve Adapter
- Wattage Ouput Range: 1~100W
- Recommended Max Output for 18650: 75W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Ni200 Nickel , Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Unique Curvature Design
- Intuitive OLED DIsplay
- Three-Button Operation
- Trigger-Style, Oversized Firing Button
- Bottom-Loading Threaded Battery Cap
- Bottom Ventilation Holes
- Stealth Function
- Resistance Lock Function
- Wattage Lock Function
- Temperature Protection
- Weak Battery Alert
- Short Circuit Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.